Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WELCOME ALL!!

Welcome all, to the Empowerment to Action Blog

I am so excited about the show and what I hope to accomplish by creating a venue such as this.
As many of you know, creating a radio show has been a major event in my life, but something I have always dreamed of doing. I finally got up the courage to make my dream happen, and it is amazing since I've started how much opportunity has been placed before me. I hope to be an example to others when it comes to figuring out what you need, to do the things that you need and want to do.

I would like this blog to be used by the listeners to keep me posted on any success stories that you would like to share on commitments you honored, first steps toward change, fears you have started to push through etc. Anything that you want to share, please put here in the blog. You would be surprised how reading about someone else's achievement, empowers those that may be struggling with the same thing. Maybe you committed to drinking more water and you did it, maybe you lost 1 lb, maybe you made that phone call you have putting off, maybe you started the process of breaking a habit, maybe you started thinking about your next step in life - it doesn't matter. Share it and you will be empowering yourself and others in the process!!

I would love to hear about your accomplishments, no matter how small, and mention it on the show. No matter how small it may be, it doesn't matter. The main thing is that you said you were going to do something and you did it!!! I love to hear success stories of people who have made progress in making positive enhancements, improvements or changes in their life.

Also, please feel free to post your feelings, thoughts and ideas of the show here. I would love to hear feedback. I am working hard to bring you a show of substance that contains real information that is relavant and easy to implement in your daily living.

Looking forward to hearing your stories!!! God Bless and make every moment of every day count for something. Choice is powerful, choice is inevitable - so make the Choice yours!!

Coach Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment